I asked Jordan to write a short paragraph about our first year.
A year ago today I met my wonderful wife, Mandy. I am so lucky to have her. I love her sooooooooooooo much. Just before I met her, I was feeling pretty bored and couldn’t wait to get back to school to start dating lots of girls, and having lots of fun. That was Saturday, Aug. 11, 2007. The next day I went to a fireside for young single adults. That’s when I first noticed her. I was sitting all the way in the back and she was sitting a few rows up. I thought she was beautiful, but had no real intention of dating her, because I was leaving Cedar in a few weeks to go to Provo for school. I didn’t talk to her there. Later a friend of mine invited me to his friend’s ward prayer. She happened to be there, invited by a friend, and that’s where we first spoke to each other. We hit it off so well, that we were talking about getting married even before I left to visit my brother in North Carolina, about a week and a half later. Obviously, I didn’t go up to Provo and date lots of girls, but I have had a lot of fun this first year with Mandy. I can’t believe it has been a year already. Time is flying by with her.
A year ago today I met my wonderful wife, Mandy. I am so lucky to have her. I love her sooooooooooooo much. Just before I met her, I was feeling pretty bored and couldn’t wait to get back to school to start dating lots of girls, and having lots of fun. That was Saturday, Aug. 11, 2007. The next day I went to a fireside for young single adults. That’s when I first noticed her. I was sitting all the way in the back and she was sitting a few rows up. I thought she was beautiful, but had no real intention of dating her, because I was leaving Cedar in a few weeks to go to Provo for school. I didn’t talk to her there. Later a friend of mine invited me to his friend’s ward prayer. She happened to be there, invited by a friend, and that’s where we first spoke to each other. We hit it off so well, that we were talking about getting married even before I left to visit my brother in North Carolina, about a week and a half later. Obviously, I didn’t go up to Provo and date lots of girls, but I have had a lot of fun this first year with Mandy. I can’t believe it has been a year already. Time is flying by with her.
1 comment:
Cute, my Hubby doesn't even remember meeting me.
Post a Comment