
Many of you may know that I did a fund raiser for my amazing sister Melissa. I raised quite a bit of money and we were able to get her a whole bedroom. Michelle did all the decorating and it looked great.

I have do admit. I am a little jealous of her new room. I love it so much. She deserves it. An update on Melissa, she moved up to Salt Lake with Michelle on Wednesday and will be teaching 2nd grade at the end of this month. She had her MRI a few weeks ago and the Chemo didn't do anything to the tumor in her back, it was shrinking the ones in her brain (they aren't worried about these) These results mean that she has to do 3 more rounds of Chemo and then she will have another MRI. She just had her 4th round a Chemo this week and has two.

Jordan and I went up there to surprise Melissa on Wednesday night. It was so fun. She was so surprised and kept saying that she didn't deserve it, but she SO does. She is the most amazing person I know and has been through so so much. I love her and am so thankful for her example. I would like to thank everyone who help out with this fund raiser. It means a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment