
LUCKY - So on my way home from work everyday I listen to KBULL93, a country station. Around the time I get off work there is an Outrageous Brain Buster. It is pretty much just a random question and if you call in and you are the first caller to get the right answer you win. The questions yesterday was something like, "Children were asked, if your mom wasn't around, what would you put on your hot dog? What did 25% of the children say?" Well some days I try to call in, but I always get a busy signal. BUT yesterday it rang and rang and rang. They finally answered and I said, "Chocolate Syrup!" The guy on the other end said,"YOU'RE RIGHT" I was like "wahoo!" and he said, "you need to sound more excited then that." and I was like "WAHOO!" I WAS ON THE RADIO! My voice was on the radio. HOW EMBARRASSING! But hey, I won 4 tickets to the State Fair. Jordan and I will be going in the next few weeks.

UNLUCKY So we have been planning on going to the Dave Matthews Band Concert for months, and yesterday was the date. So after work we grabbed something to eat and headed for the concert at the USAUNA Amphitheater in Salt Lake. Traffic was pretty bad but we made it. When we arrived there weren't any cars in the parking lot. :( There was a small sign on the gate that said the concert had been postponed and to stay tuned. WE HAD NO IDEA. My sister said that she has known about it for like a week. WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL US? She thought we would know. Ah. . . Man. So we had a nice little trip to Salt Lake. We visited my two sisters for a little while and we got our State Fair Tickets (Thanks to Melissa)
No comments:
Post a Comment