Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Great Day!



For our 1 year mark Jordan got me something I have been wanting for a long time. A LADDER SHELF. I think they are so cute. He got me this at Roberts Craft, and said he was going to get me the black one but it wouldn't fit in the car. I don't know if I will go and exchange for the black one so I don't have to paint, or if I will keep this one and paint it black and sand the edges. I can't decide.

For dinner we went to Dennys because it was the place we went to the night we met. I think I probably got the same thing as last time. I love their Chicken, Bacon Ranch Sandwich with Seasoned Fries. It is probably the most fattening thing on the menu, but it is so worth it. lol

We also went to the temple with Jordan's family. His cousin Collin left for the MTC today so we did a session together. I love the temple and the feeling that I have when I am there.

I am so thankful for Jordan and all that he does for me. I love you Jordan and thanks for the great day :)

2 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

Cute, you should post pics of your apartment since I have never been there. I want to see it.

Michael & Lindsey said...

Congratulations you guys!!! You two are so cute together! I can't believe it's already been a year. I guess its true what they say - time flies by when your having fun! I'm so happy for you two - I remember when you met you could see "love at first sight" in both or your eyes! I'm so happy for you both.