Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One Year :)

MY THOUGHTS OF 1 year ago today!

It was a Sunday and I was taking a nap when my roommate came in and was like, "Wanna go to the fireside?" I replied saying that I may come a little later (I wanted to sleep a little longer) About five minutes later I felt that I should go to this fireside for some reason. I got up, got dressed and headed to the church.

The fireside was great, to be honest, I don't recall what it was about. After the fireside everyone would just talk. I was talking with my friend and updating her on my current dating status and I said that at that point I hated boys and I didn't know how long that was going to last for (I had some horrible experiences with boys the past few months).

While we were talking another friend of ours came up and invited us to her ward prayer. We both accepted the offer and we headed to her house. When I arrived my great friend Timian was there and I was so excited to see her. We talked and she said that she was having games at her house after. She also invited two guys that we met there and this happened to be Jordan and his friend Trent.

We played a few games at Trent decided to invite us to his parents house. We took a tour and watch a small portion of a movie on the big screen. At this point, Jordan and I hadn't talked a lot. We introduced ourselves but that is about it.

I was planning on going to Denny's with my friends at mid-night (We'd do this every Sunday night) but we were off roading in Trent's Jeep at this time. We stopped and watch the meteor shower for a few minutes and then headed to Denny's. Denny's is the first time I really noticed Jordan's great personality. I was laughing the whole time; It could also be because it was like 3 in the morning ;).

After Denny's we decided that we should watch a little more of the meteor shower. We went to the park and the four of us laid on a few small blankets. It was so cold. This is were Jordan and I started talking and clicking. We stayed at the park until like 5 in the morning. Timian and I had work at 7:00 in the morning and Jordan had to leave for work even earlier than that. Jordan got my phone number and we text each other a few times during the day.

Monday night I worked at my second job and got off at like 9:30. After work I met up with Jordan and Trent. We headed to my house and just chatted. I remember that Jordan's siblings called him multiple times to come home (his parents were out of town for their 25th anniversary) and after the 3rd phone call I made him go home :).

I just a can't believe that it was a year ago. I think back on our first date and how much I liked him and I can't even compare it to how much I LOVE HIM NOW. I am the luckiest girl in the world. Jordan is the best husband ever. He is such a great example to me and I know he would do anything for me. We have so much fun together and our love for each other grows so much everyday. I am so thankful for a husband that will do the dishes, help with the laundry and clean the bathroom. I honestly don't know what I would do with out Jordan. I can't wait til we can start our own family; he is going to make the best father ever.

I love you Jordan and I am the luckiest girl in the world. Thank you for the best year of my life and I am so happy that we get to spend eternity together. :)

No comments: