Since Jordan and I have been married, we have been using my parents really old couches. They were my dad's before my parents got married, making them around 30 years old. Crazy.
We have been wanting to get some new ones, but just felt that we could survive until Jordan graduated, but then we got a tax return and decided we could use some of it towards some furniture. (We still put more than half of the tax return in savings)
We went furniture shopping the end of March and looked at our options. We went to RCWilley three, yes THREE times to look at the sectional we got before I finally decided that it was the one. (It's hard to make big purchases like this for me)
What really made my decision was the salesman gave us $50 off if we bought them that day :D After many weeks of waiting and getting them to deliver them for free because of the LONG wait, they finally came - and they came A LOT bigger than I remember them. Now that half of our front room is couch, we have very little walking space, but - boy! do I love them!!
Take a look at them :D
3 comments:
Ohh I love them! They look so comfy!
Wow, those are beautiful couches. That's awesome. I predict me coming over soon to bask in their comfiness.
Late deliveries must be common with furniture. Our new sectional was delivered about a month late! We sat on the floor for two months, because we had sold our old couch. I was very upset and ended up getting refunded the delivery cost.
Your couches are beautiful and I love to ottoman.
Post a Comment