Today while at Walmart we were buying some fruit snacks and we let Mikah choose what kind he liked. He had the options of "John Deer", "Finding Nemo", "Phines and Ferb" and "Operation". He went straight for "Finding Nemo". This gave us a great idea. We should get Mikah a fish!!

So we went over and looked at the fish. They had really pretty ones that were a little pricey. (not really very much, but for me they were) Mikah really like a bright yellow one, he kept pointing at it. :D
After chatting for a bit, I explained to Jordan that I didn't want to get one because I didn't want to clean the bowl. So he promised he would. What a wonderful husband/father huh!?
We came home with TWO twenty-eight cent gold fish and a cute little bowl to put them in and Mikah LOVES them!!
The goldfish aren't really 'gold'. One is black/greyish and one is white/yellowish. . .

3 comments:
Fish are fun and easy pets! We named ours Sharkbait!
Ron and Re-Ron
We had no luck until we bought a tank with a filter. Now our twenty-eight cent gold fish are over a year old:) I sorta wish they would die so I could get a cooler fish;)
Post a Comment