Saturday, April 17, 2010

I can't believe....

The fish died during the night. How did I kill two fish in less than 12 hours. I think I'm going to cry. :(

4 comments:

Gina said...

Ok, so I worked at a pet store once, and have a few tips. First of all, Walmart should have some type of replacement withing a certain amount of time. So if you bring the dead fish in a sack to them, with that short of time you've had them, they should replace them for free. Sometimes fish just die because of the stress they feel with the move and there's nothing you can do about it.
Also, with goldfish, make sure the water you put in the fish bowl is not too cold. Have it be room temperature before putting them in. Also, put the bag that the fish are swimming in from the store into the bowl and let it float there for about 30 minutes with the fish still inside. This will help them to acclimate to the new water before being dumped in cold.r

Macie said...

I am sorry. I guess you will have to go get some new ones James suggest that you get beta fish they tend to last forever he said that he tried and tried to get them to die he even put them in his cold car....Did you get new ones before MiKah got up the morning? That's probably what I would have done.. haha

Megan said...

Remind me not to have you babysit Logan. At least not an over-nighter. :) That's really too bad about the fish though. Hopefully they'll last longer next time.

Chelsea said...

oh don't worry too much about it. They were probably sickly and dying already if they died that quickly. You should get your money back.