Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update!

So. . . I don't have a lot of exciting things to blog about lately. But I do want to say that my belly is growing, at nights at least. I only look pregnant at like 9 at night. My belly just expands and I feel like I just ate at a buffet and ate WAY too much or something. It is really odd. During the day, I just have a little belly that looks like I am just fat. I am still wearing my same pants and and clothes. At night they get really tight and uncomfortable so I just change into sweat pants.

Lately the little rascal has been moving like crazy. Most people think it is so wonderful and LOVE it. . .I personally think it feels weird. I love that he is moving a lot and I know that he is there, but sometimes I just want to relax without him moving. Jordan has felt him move a lot and last night we were able to see my belly move for a little while.

Another baby update. We have everything for the nursery. We have the crib, armoire, and changing table. We are just going to paint the room in the next couple of weeks and then we will put everything up. I got some really cute bedding and can't wait to see it all put together.

Jordan is amazing as always and treats me so well. He is really excited to get a son. I just can't believe that I have less than 4 months left. Crazy! We go to the doctor on Monday for another ultra sound to check on the heart and stuff. I am excited.

One more thing. I am trying to think of a few things I can make to take up some time while I am waiting for the little one. Anyone out there, give me some ideas. What is something I will need and would be a good little craft for me to make :) PLEASE COMMENT and help me out!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Melissa says you can crochet. I say you can make your cute baby bracelets. Make it blue, than a boy can wear it. HA1

Gina said...

Correction: a baby blanket. Crochet a BABY blanket. Says Melissa

The Cecil's said...

Oh congratulations Mandy! I'm so excited for you! The first pregnancy is the LONGEST EVER! Something I wish I would have done with Ike, is got some bare belly pictures done professionaly. They'd be cute to hang in his nursery.