We had a great Valentines Day. For dinner we went to TGIFridays on Friday night because we thought it would be better because it wouldn't be as busy, but it was. We still had a great time sitting and talking with each other. Jordan is the best and got me a few roses, a willowtree figurine. It is called "Angels embrace" It is a angel holding a baby. I love it. He also got me a chocolate rose, which was very delicious. I surprised him with a wii and wii fit. He has been wanting it for a long time and I told him we would get it when we got our tax return and so he was waiting patiently for that. Friday night when we went to dinner I had him open up wii sports and he was shocked. "You got a wii!" After dinner he set it up and played it all night. Then on Saturday, I woke up a little before him and made some breakfast and had him open wii fit and he was so excited. I am just happy that I finally didn't ruin a surprise for him :) Below are some pictures of our great day!
Here we are before dinner:

Chesseyly looking at each other (YES we love each other)

Here is my love on the wii fit!

Here I am holding the flowers he gave me :)
1 comment:
Awe...He's so happy looking with his new toy. I want to try out the wii fit, never have before.
Post a Comment