Tuesday, February 10, 2009

24 Weeks

Yesterday we had our 24 week appointment. We had another ultrasound to look at the heart and bladder because last time they had a hard time looking at them. She looked at the heart and it looked good, but she couldn't find the bladder. After a few minutes, the bladder filled up she was able to see it. Those few minutes I was so scared. I didn't know what it would mean if the baby didn't have a bladder, or what. But luckily it filled up and all is well.

This morning I got a call from the ultrasound tech. She said after looking at the ultrasound pictures with the doctor, the discovered that my amniotic fluid level is a little low and I need to do the following:

Take a lot of baths:

Rest:

Drink a lot of water:

I am going to do as much as I can to get the fluid up to what it should be. I am really nervous. I want everything to go perfect, and it's not. If any of you have any advice on what I can do to get it up please provide me with that information.

Here is a picture of me last night. My belly is finally showing. I look horrible, but now you can see my belly.

1 comment:

Logan and Sydney said...

As small as you are I figured you weren't carrying much fluid. Did your mom? My sister didnt have much at all and everything was fine. Just do what the doctor tells you, nothing is ever perfect.