Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ALL IS WELL. . .

So after a week of drinking SO much water, taking baths and peeing 5 times every hour we received good news. We went to the doctor today so the doctor could do an ultrasound to check on my fluid. We had to wait for a half hour and it was killing me. The doctor finally came in and looked inside of me for a split second and said that "O. You have plenty of fluid. I am not worried at all."

I was so relieved. I did a no-no and search online what can happen if you have low amniotic fluid and it wasn't very good. I am so thankful that everything is okay and for Jordan and how wonderful he is to me. He helped me feel better throughout the whole week and reminded me to drink or take a bath. Thanks babe!

No comments: