Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update for Melissa!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that Melissa is in rehab now. She was moved this afternoon. Jordan, Macie and I are going up tonight to see her and I can't wait. I would personally like to thank everyone for your love and prayers. If any of you would like to visit her you can call me and I can give you her room information or you can just email me @ mandyfarmer23@gmail.com

Thanks again to everyone!

2 comments:

Jeff and Kelly and kids said...

I am so glad to hear your sister is doing better. Our prayers are still with you and your family. By the way, I need your email address so I can invite you my blog. Also, if you have Cari and Josh's email that would be great too.

Potters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.