Hey everyone. As many of you know Melissa, my amazing sister, is in the ICU in Salt Lake City. To keep you all updated, Michelle and I are updating her blog. Check it out @ amazingmelissa.blogspot.com If you'd like you can leave a comment to ask a question or just write a little note to her. Please keep her in your prayers.
2 comments:
wow Mandy, I am so sorry. I had no idea what was going on but noticed your sister said on facebook that she hopes her sister is ok-so thanks for posting the blog. Our thoughts and prayers go out to your family and especially Melissa at this time.
Mandy, I had no idea this was going on. I am so sorry. Just know that you and your family will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything, let me know.
Post a Comment