I wasn't really tagged but I liked this one from Cari! :)
8 TV shows that I love to watch:
1. Medical Incredible
2. Mystery Diagnosis
3. CSI
4. The Biggest Loser
5. American Idol
6. Football
7. Food Network
8. Anything on the Discovery Health Channel when Jordan isn't watching cause he doesn't like the blood.
8 favorite restaurants:
1. Wingers
2. Gurus
3. Golden Corral
4. Olive Garden (I actually LOVE their salad)
5. T-G-I-Fridays - this is for my good friend Krystal :)
6. Cafe Rio
7. Coasta Vida
8. Panda Express
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Woke up kinda late and got to work like 10 minutes late.
2. Went to work and did hardly anything - looked up vacation ideas for Farmer Family.
3. Found out that my friend wanted to trade lessons with me for this Sunday, so I started to prepare.
4. Went to the bank to cash a $3 check. Silly I know :) but Jordan needed $4 in cash and I only had $1
5. Picked up Jordan from work
6. Took a 20 minute refreshing nap while Jordan made spaghetti.
7. Ate some spaghetti.
8. Played Volleyball for a few hours. FUN!
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going home from work and seeing Jordan!
2. Christmas Break PTO for the whole week :)
3. Visting North Carolina someday
4. Jazz Basketball
5. Going on Vacation with the Farmer family in Julyish 2009! Possibly Cancun!
6. Being a stay-at-home MOMMY!
7. The Month of June 2009 because of many things but one main thing is Jordan can apply for ISYS program!
8. Buying a house - won't be for a few years, but I am excited.
8 things on my wish list
1. Loose approx. 20 more pounds :)
2. Clean Carpet in our apartment
3. A Bathroom that stays clean by itself! (I know it will never happen but I do have a wonderful husband that cleans it once a week!)
4. Learn how to swim so I can do a Triathlon
5. No more surprise zits on my face.
6. I want to go to heaven before Jordan.
7. Learn how to use coupons to save money
8. Continue to stay out of debt except for a house. YEAH BUDDY! I believe we'll do it!
8 people I tag
1. Susan P
2. Lindsey P
3. Diane R
4. Ashley M
5. Ashley P
6. Gina D
7. Syders B
8. And anyone who wants to :)
2 comments:
Congrats, I didn't see any mistakes. I knew you could do it!
You will disappear if you lose 20 lbs not a good idea sister
Post a Comment