The past two weeks have been pretty crazy and yesterday added to it. Jordan and I were on our way to Walmart and I ran over the curb (BAD!). When we got to Walmart Jordan heard air coming out of our tire and I had popped a whole in the tire and air was escaping slowly. I had Jordan drive the car to the Lube at Walmart and we got two new tires. It is okay though. We were planning on getting new tires for the corolla because they are pretty bald. After spending a couple hundred at walmart we headed home and went to play some volleyball with some friends.
2 comments:
I'm glad you could cheer up your day and make it all better by playing volleyball.
you guys are too cute!!!
You commented on our contest Blogalicious Designs Giveaway, and i like making new blog buddies!! SO HI NEW BLOG BUDDY!!
Post a Comment