Saturday, March 5, 2011

Zzzzzz..........

Can you tell what's in the drawer?
Can you now!?
How about NOW.....!?
Yep, it's Mikah!!
Today while watching the BYU game, Mikah was in his room and was being very quiet. I figured he'd be in his room with all of his books on his bookshelf - reading. I asked Jordan to check on him. Jordan called me in and Mikah was sitting in his dresser. We were laughing and told him he needed to be careful and took him out. It was nap time, so I asked him to come and take a nap on the couch. I got his pillow and blanket. He didn't like that idea. He went back into his room and I figured he would just be sitting in his dresser again. Well this time he had fallen asleep. It was so funny. I had to get some video and pictures and then move him into a more comfortable sleeping place, his bed.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh Mandy I'm cracking up! That's so cute! What a funny place for a nap!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! That is one of the funniest things! Mikah, you're hilarious! Glad you guys got pictures. That's priceless.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha!

Thanks for the pics btw.

Tess said...

How adorable! I love it!!!