Jordan and I hadn't been to a BYU basketball game this season and with only 2 home games left, I decided to find some tickets because we needed to watch them this season!
I was able to find some tickets for a decent price and I bought them with some money I earned doing a few surveys last week. I surprised Jordan with tickets, a Jimmer t-shirt and a babysitter (Thanks Megan) and we were off. We stopped by DQ to get a treat and we were off to the game.
I was so excited. I felt like BYU was going to win and it would be a great night. It was great in the part that I got to hang out with my love.....
But.....THEY LOST! I blame it on many factors- but they lost! I just spent the money I earned on tickets to the WORST game of the season......Here are a few of the reasons why we lost...
The refs SUCKED!
Davies decided to do something to get kicked off the team....which didn't help the team mentally.
We had 20% FGP and they had almost 50% - we couldn't make anything.
The refs were horrible and on many occasions, missed a call that would cost us 3 points. I can think of 12 point off the top of my head.
BYU didn't come to win, and NM def did!
The game was by far the worst officiated game I have ever watched.....
Enough said.
View from our great seats. It actually wasn't too bad. I could actually tell who the players were!
This was the highlight of the night! There were around 100 ladies - ages 50-94 who danced. They were AWESOME! Some of them could dance better than me - which isn't hard ;)
and at the end one of them did the SPLITS....
Sorry- the video isn't very good, but you'll get the point.
2 comments:
I totally agree. The old ladies were the best part of the night. I still left depressed though.
That's really too bad and so depressing.
Post a Comment