Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chuck-E-Cheese

On Monday, for FHE, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese! We had a lot of fun and the best part it was completely FREE!! Mikah loved it the entire time. He was a little scared of the mouse but he talks about it every time we leave the house - he thinks we are going to go visit the mouse.

I think his favorite thing was going down the slide. He wasn't quite big enough to climb to the top, so I went with him.
I barely fit....


I was actually impressed with their pizza. It was pretty good! :D
He was enjoying a ride with the mouse..
Giving him a hug....
After we were done, we put our tickets in the ticket counter machine (name?). Mikah loved it and wanted to do it all by himself.
It was a really fun night! I love my little family and spending time with them!

1 comment:

Tess said...

I think Mikah needs a sibling to crawl up there with him...haha. I seriously can't believe you fit! That's amazing. I would never even try.