This pig was HUGE. I have never seen a pig this big. Jordan says he easily weighed over 1,000 pounds. PORK?
This is a horrible picture of me, but we had to do it :)
This is a video of a man at the fair that I personally think is crazy. He is just playing with like 6 tigers. Yes it is his job and they are tame, but I personally think HE'S CRAZY!
3 comments:
All of my in-law sibs went and said that all the games and stuff were crazy expensive, they didnt have fun either.
Hey Mandy! I didn't know you got married either- crazy! How long have you been married? I have for about 9 months now! p.s. send me your email address since I am making my blog private ok? Thanks :)
Sorry it has been forever since I have posted on your blog! I have been really busy with school and family stuff!! You must understand!! I love your last couple of blogs! The braclets the new car, the PIGS!! Awsome! Haha. When are you guys going to come and visit us!? I miss you!
Post a Comment