Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hoping! :)

Today Jordan and I had an interview for a assistant manager position for a really nice apartment complex up here. We will save some money on rent each month and then work in the office as well. I don't know if we got it, but I am hoping we do. They are so nice and I would really like to have a 4 bedroom apartment. I would actually have a room for my stuff (scrapbook, piano, sewing machine, etc.) We feel pretty good about the interview, but who knows. . maybe we aren't supposed to get it and stay in the house we are in now.

Ever since I have know Jordan, he has been so positive and helps me think positively. Lately I have been worried about a few things, and I think Jordan is catching on to me, I now know that no matter what happens it is supposed to happen for a reason. It makes life so much better. My whole life I have know this but never really believed it, but it is SO true.

For example, in February of this past year I was offered a job at Convergys. I was working at another job and was getting promoted to a team lead where I would be making $2 more an hour then I would at Convergys. I really wanted to keep my job because it had the same benefits and would pay more, which ends up being more in savings. :) Well, Jordan and I prayed about this situation and went to the temple. We both knew exactly what I should do, work at Convergys. I had a hard time with this, but I knew that is what I was supposed to do. So I have now been working at Convergys since the end of February and love it. About 2 months ago, I found out that my old job actually went out of business and they didn't even give the workers a notice. One Friday they gave them their checks and sent them home for good. If it weren't for the power of prayer and the spirit and my wonderful hubby telling me that things happen for a reason, I would have been unemployed for a short while, which would have been not good.

I just want to thank Jordan for helping realize that, YES!, things do happen for a reason.

No comments: