Tuesday, September 30, 2008

9 months!

Yesterday was our 9 month anniversary. Here is what we did.

We went to my favorite place to eat WINGERS! I know it is sad taht this is my favorite place but i love their amazing sauce.

Then we went to the Nicklecade and had a great time. I love arcades. Jordan got a slinky and a popperupper (I don't know what it is called) This is a wonderful picture of Jordan with his prizes :)

I got this adorable little stuffed puppy. Jordan keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I said a puppy that looks like this. He doesn't like that idea, but ONE DAY i will get a cute little puppy :)

3 comments:

Gina said...

That looks like a smoking fun anniversary.

Logan and Sydney said...

I think you're too skinny.

Andrea Marie said...

Yay for 9 months! Is the time flying for you guys like it is for us?! Being married is so much fun!