My sister, Michelle, was able to come and visit for almost a week! It was wonderful! We were able to do some fun stuff. We mainly focused on decorating our game room (pictures to come), but were able to do some other stuff. Here are a few things we did:
We went to the new Ice Age Movie.
We went bowling. :)
Friday night, we got a babysitter and went to Six Flags with some friends! I've decided that I'm not a fan of roller coasters. My neck is too weak (or maybe my head is just too big...) - I wish I could enjoy them.
Michelle took Mikah to get some frozen yogurt. Mikah loved spending time with her.
I wish Utah wasn't so far away....It does make having visitors really fun though! Who's next!?
Thanks for coming Michelle - I loved every minute of it!
1 comment:
Your sister is so pretty!
Post a Comment