I can't believe he is 3 months (and some, this is a little late). I feel like he's been around forever, but at the same time, I feel like we were just at the hospital having him.
He is still growing like a weed and 3-6 month clothes have been fitting him since 2 months. He is a very happy baby and smiles all the time. He started laughing really hard right at three months. He is really good at rolling from his back to his tummy, but doesn't go from his tummy to this back very often.
Sadly, Mikah is having a hard time with him now. Sometimes he gets a little mean with him. It makes me sad. I know he just wants attention. I'm trying my best to give him attention.
I'm guessing he weighs about 14.5-15lbs. His hair is disappearing more and more each day. He'll be bald soon.
These are the pictures I took at exactly 3 months. Isn't he so adorable!?



No comments:
Post a Comment