Monday, June 4, 2012

Mikah's 3!

Mikah turned three on Saturday! We had a fun dinosaur party with friends! We had a swimming pool, slip n' slide and a sprinkler for the kids to play in the hot sun. Josh and Cari were nice enough to let us have it in their backyard. Mikah was a little shy about everything and didn't enjoy it as much as I wish he had, but it turned out well! Thanks to everyone who came and to J&C for everything!

I decided to let the kids decorate their own cupcakes. It was a hit!
 Opening presents was fun. All the kids wanted to help :) Mikah was tired by this point and wouldn't say thank you. I felt bad. He got so many great gifts!
 Here are some of the kids who came. 


 Enjoying the swimming pool (I totally thought this swimming pool was going to be a lot bigger. When I opened it just before the party to blow it up, I had to laugh. It's more like a one kid pool. Oops!)
  The birthday boy!
Mikah decided he wanted to go Chick-fil-a for dinner (we did it last year too). 
I think we have a new tradition and will go each year for his birthday! 

No comments: