Andrew at 2 months:
Weight: 13.2 lbs - 90th percentile
Length: 23.7in - 80th percentile
Head Circ.: 16.2 - 75th percentile
- He found his fist a few days ago and loves sucking on it.
- He rolled over for the first time on the 17th. He did it three times in a row, but hasn't done it again.
- His pediatrician said he looks great! He did great with his shots. He fussed a little on one that the nurse said stings, but stopped really fast. He was fussy that night, so I gave him some Tylenol and he was happy.
- He is sleeping between 6-8 hours straight at night! It's so nice!
- When I walk up to him after not paying attention to him for awhile, he gets excited and starts to kick his legs and smiles. He even laughs! It is so cute! I love it.
Here is a fun comparison of Mikah and Andrew at 2 months!



No comments:
Post a Comment