Nana and Granddaddy were able to come and visit for a few days. We loved every minute of it! I don't know if it is ever going to get easier saying goodbye to family- but I hope it does. :( Here are a few things we did while they were here.
Nana bought Mikah a bug catching kit, so granddaddy helped Mikah find a few bugs to put in it.
Played a lot of games with Nana....
Mikah wanted to take them to one of his favorite places...Peter Piper Pizza.
The ladies and Mikah watched the boys work hard on Josh and Cari's deck.
Mikah's birthday is going to be at their house, so pictures to come!
I love this series of pictures......sad face....
happy face.....
silly face.....
We loved having them here and can't wait to see them in just over a month!!
I thought it was cute....after they left for the airport, Mikah noticed that Nana forgot her drink. He said, "It's okay mom, I can take it to her when we go visit!" :)







No comments:
Post a Comment