Saturday, May 19, 2012

1 month

I can't believe Andrew is already a month old. I love having him in our family. He is such a GREAT baby. I'm very lucky to have two great boys!

-He smiled for the first time on May 11th. He was looking right at me and I talked to him and he smiled. Now he does it a few times a day! 

- He rarely cries. He gets upset a few times a day, but it isn't for long.

- He is sleeping pretty good at night. He usually sleeps for 5 hours-EATS-3 hours-EATS and 3 more and eats again. I'm struggling with the interrupted sleep, but I'm sure it will get better.

- The pediatrican said he looked so good at 2 weeks, that we didn't need to go in at 1 month, so I'm not sure how much he weighs. I'm guessing 10lbs!

Mikah absolutely loves Andrew. He asks a few times a day "Can I hold Brother?" It's so cute!

No comments: