Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we had the entire Potter Family with us! It was wonderful, but too short. Thanksgiving day started with some good ole Football. I don't know who decided 7:30AM was a good time, but I went to cheer them on and watch Mikah and Lily. It was fun to watch. It was the Potters vs. the rest of our ward. We came out with the win, but it was a close game. Here are a few pictures.
Josh, Cari, Jordan and I were in charge of the Thanksgiving dinner. I think everything turned out really well. We ended up having SO many leftovers and still trying to figure out what to do with them. Here are a few pictures.
Here is Mikah enjoying his dinner. He was loving the ham and that is all he really wanted.
The yummy desserts :) Cari made 4 pies - 2 of them are not pictures
(blueberry and an apple pie)
We were able to get a family picture! I'm working on picking and editing a few. I will post them soon.

No comments: