Come April, I'm going to be outnumbered 3-1!!
This pregnancy has been totally different than Mikah's. I was convinced it was a girl. I was wrong - Jordan was right. We are all very excited to add another boy to the family. Mikah is a little confused, but I think he understands it a little... A few things he has done since we told him.We asked him what he wanted to name him. He said, "Mikah, I want 2 Mikah's."
He was upset one day and said "I don't want a baby brother, I want a dog..." I hope that changes when he arrives :) because I'm not going to be getting him a dog.
Last night, the baby was kicking me a lot. I told Jordan and Mikah overheard me. He decided that if the baby could kick mommy, he could. So he came up to me and kicked me in the shin. We explained how the baby kicks really soft and that he can't kick me. He was confused.
I am showing A LOT more than I did with Mikah. This is me at 20, 24 and 28 weeks with Mikah. I look about like I did at 28 with Mikah....crazy! It will be interesting to see how big I get this time. I hope this one doesn't end up being a big one - I enjoyed my 6lb baby last time :)

I'm 20 weeks. My due date is April 20th. When we went in at 18 weeks to find out the sex, the baby was measuring 18 weeks and 5 days - so either my date is off or my baby is just big.
3 comments:
We're so excited for your family Mandy! Another adorable boy! Love the picture too!
YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat????? Did I miss something? I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations!!! And a boy, how exciting. He and Mikah will have SO much fun. Congrats again.
Post a Comment