Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mikah's Birthday

Mikah's birthday has come and gone. I just can't believe he is two. He is so fun and so smart. For his birthday, we made it a big day and he knew it was his birthday. He still talks about his birthday and we have to tell him it is no longer his birthday and that he is now "TWO!" and not "almost TWO!"

We started the day by waking him up and letting him open his presents from us. I got him a lot of Melissa and Doug puzzles and toys. He loves them.
We went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and he loved playing on the playground. There was a little girl there that helped him up the stairs. It was so cute.
Then we met Josh and Cari after work to do a little miniature golfing Mikah absolutely
loves miniature golfing, but this course he loved throwing rocks into the stream that ran
through the course.

After miniature golfing, we went back to Josh and Cari's and had homemade chocolate twinkies(thanks to Aunt Cari) and Blue Bell ice cream!
It was a great day. I love you Mikah!

3 comments:

Tess said...

So jealous of the Blue Bell! :) Mikah sure is a cutie.

Megan said...

Sounds like a fantastic day! And whoa, Jordan's' brother Josh looks like him!

Chelsea said...

Ah what a fun birthday! I love it all! You're such a great mom!