- He talks really well and we can have an entire conversation and he understands everything I say. He has started to not want to do things that I ask him to. I tell him it's time for a nap and he says, "I want to take a nap" - but while saying that, he shakes his head which means - I don't want to take a nap. It's really funny because I'm not sure if he wants to- I have to be looking at him so I know if he shakes his head or not.
- He always wants "One more! One more!" I don't think he understands what it means. Haha.
- He absolutely loves water. He always likes "wimming" in the tub. Today he played outside in little pool and was in heaven.
- He loves to count. He was doing well for awhile and was able to count to 8 by himself, no help. Now he goes around the house and says, "1-2-3-4-12-9-10-11-12"
- His favorite color is Orange. Whenever he sees something that is orange he says, "Want Orange One"
I'm going to think of more....
No comments:
Post a Comment