1. During the Priesthood Session, my mom, sisters, Mikah and I all headed out to do a little shopping. We always go to K-mart and hit up their clearance - $2 shirts and pants YAY! So... my mom wanted to get Mikah something Toy Story because he loves it so much. She found a cute Bullseye flashlight. We were walking around the store and I said, "Mikah, is that Woody's horse?" He replied, "No, Jesse's!" He loves Bullseye and he walks around the house saying: "Bullseye, where are you? Bullseye, where are you?"
2. While in Annabella, Jordan took Mikah to the park and he hit his lip on the slide. He has a scab below his lip and when he looks in the mirror or feels it he says "Owie, slide." One time when he said this, I said - "yeah, do you have a owie on your lip?" He said "No, chin!" He cracks me up!
I am going to try and post little things like this more often. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment