Thursday, April 14, 2011

Allergies.....

May be the death of me.......

Most of you probably don't understand, but the few that do - I have had allergies today. I can't do anything. All I want to do is sleep! My nose won't stop running and I really wish I had one of these......
Thankfully I have the best husband in the entire WORLD! I don't now how I got so lucky. He was supposed to go golfing with his buddy today but he came home and took Mikah out - so I could rest and clean. While thinking about how lucky I was, it made me remember the day Jordan proposed. He took me for a drive up Cedar Mountain and stopped and we were listening to music. He asked me to dance, this song came on and he sang it to me:

He said, "I'm the luckiest, will you marry me!?" I was so happy! I don't how he thinks he's the luckiest. I am. Thanks babe! I love you and thanks for all you do!

No comments: