My hubby is graduating from the #1 RPI basketball team in the nation and....
(this doesn't really matter, but can you believe Fredette? - he's ridiculous!!)
-this may change tomorrow, but....it's okay-

the most popular school in the nation...and....
(read more HERE)
(read more HERE)
one of the best business schools in the nation!
He is going to continue his roll and work for one of the top
20 companies to work for!
(read more HERE #17!!)
This means we are going to be moving to bigger and better things....

That's right, I'm going to be a Texan. Can you believe it?
I'm excited. Nervous. Happy. Scared. Sad. Fearful. And every other emotion you can imagine!

And now to the longer list..... things I'm going to miss.....

A few thinks I'm looking forward to:
A great NBA team...the Jazz are a little disappointing...
Living close to these two.....Josh and Cari....
And now to the longer list..... things I'm going to miss.....My amazing family....

My second family......

BYU home football games....

Lily...my beautiful niece...

Lots of free babysitters for this little guy....
ON TO OUR NEW ADVENTURES!!!





1 comment:
Wow, Texas! I bet you guys are excited to be done with school. It'll be nice to start that new chapter of your life. Good luck.
Post a Comment