*He spits a lot. I am not sure why, but when people have his attention, he looks at them and starts spitting. Yuck.
*He has started to form some sentences. Lately he just talks and says "Umm....and...." followed by something he sees "ball" or "juice" or "mama"!
*He knows the letter "O" and "A" and knows the sound to the letter "U"
*He knows quite a few colors - red, blue, green, black and yellow.
*He loves to talk on the phone. He likes to call my mom and just talk - making no sense, but it gives my mom a good laugh.
*He walks up to people and just says "HI!" It's so cute!
*He loves eating and always wants something in the kitchen - he has finally figured out how to open the fridge... not fun.
*He loves to put on his "toat" (coat) even when he is just walking around in the house.
**(this one gets 2 stars) We decided to get rid of the binki and we went cold turkey and he has done GREAT! At night or nap time, he sometimes says "binti" but I just say "Here's your blankie" and he does fine! I thought it would take forever to brake the habit, but we did it in one night!
*Before he gets in his high chair to eat something, he says "bib" and runs to his room and gets one so I can put it on him. If only he would have done this when he was more messy, it would have saved a few shirts..
*He is learning so much EVERY day and I just can't get enough of his giggle.
Enjoy a few pictures we took today - Mikah and a ball = not very good pictures, but we got a few cute ones!



1 comment:
The first picture is amazing!
Post a Comment