Sometimes people hurt me. They hurt me with what they say or write. I know it is my fault that I take offense to what they say. I hate it. I hate that I get so worked up about something so small and many times it ruins my day. I know I am not the only one out there who does this- so my first resolution for the new year is to try and not do anything that might offend someone and ruin their day- but to do the opposite. I want to make their day. I am going to try harder to compliment and be nice to everyone. I know I won't be perfect, but this is my new goal.
2 comments:
Ahhh what a good goal! I'm the same way and am easily hurt. Sometimes I have to remind myself not to take things personally though and do my best just to forget the rudeness of other people. Good luck with your goal!
Sorry you have been hurt. :(
Post a Comment