
I can't believe my baby is 18 months. I know I say this all the time, but SERIOUSLY, time goes by so quickly. He is so smart and learning new things everyday. Here are a few (or more than a few) things he does.
-Says love you "wuv you" on command. It is so cute!
- He loves books "boots." He has started to not like to sit there and just listen, he just wants to flip through the book and point at things.
- Instead of saying, "no, no, no, no, no!!", he says "NO WAY!"
- When someone is leaving or saying goodbye on the phone, he gets really upset and cries. So if you come to visit, avoid saying goodbye and sneak out.
- He loves to spin in circles and get dizzy. He just laughs and laughs and falls down.
- He knows most of his body parts. He loves pointing to body parts and say nose "nos," or whatever part he is pointing to.
- He loves eating and always wants a cookie "tookie". When I make anything in the oven, he thinks it's a cookie.
- After hundreds and hundreds of pictures, he has learned to say "cheese" and smile.
- He throws everything. It is a really bad habit. He threw a little tile at me the other day and o my! did that hurt!
- He knows a lot of animal noises. If I ever need his attention, all I have to say is "Mikah, what does a cow say?" and he promptly replies "Moooo!" The other day I couldn't find him (that is really sad to say because our house is so little) I knew he wasn't in the bathroom because the door was closed. I walked in the kitchen, his room, our room and the living room saying, "Mikah where are you?" No sound. I was really getting nervous. I then asked, "what does a cow say?" Once again, he said, "moooo!" It took me a few seconds to figure out where he was..he was in the kitchen closing the pantry door on him. He was laughing so hard.
- He loves drinks. He always wants something in his sippy cup. His favorite is juice "duce," but also likes water "wawa," or milk "milt".
- He loves to be outside. I wish it wasn't so cold.
- He loves Mickey, Elmo, Big Bird and Thomas the Train. He loves watching them on the TV and reading books about them.
- He climbs on EVERYTHING. The other day when Jordan was getting something to wipe off his face after dinner, he decided to climb out of his high chair and climb on the table. Crazy kid. He is going to be climbing out if his crib before I'm ready for that.
- He is a little tease and his little personality is getting to be so fun!

I love you Mikah. You are so fun and I am so thankful that I get to be your mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment