Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nervous.....


to share, but I have been wanting to start my photography website for awhile now, I just haven't had the time. I finally have it somewhat together and wanted to share it with all of you.


Right now I am looking for people who would be interested in doing a photo-shoot for half price, which will only be $25! This will include a free 8x10 and all pictures on a CD! :D If you know anyone who is looking for an affordable photographer, send them my way!

Family Pictures
Senior
Maternity
Newborn
Engagements

Email me: mandypphotography@gmail.com or call me: (435) 559-2050


2 comments:

anna potter said...

that is such a good deal! i wish you were closer--we want to do a 'trash the dress' session since we didn't get a lot of just us pictures on our wedding day! good luck! you're already so talented!

The Jackson Three said...

I want the deal for my newborn!!! :) i think you're a fantastic photographer!