Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I love being a mom....

Mikah is at such a fun stage right now. The last few days have been great. I love it. I hate putting him to bed at night because he is so fun. Here are a few things that he does, he's a character! All the pictures on this post aren't the best because they are from my phone, catching his really silly moments.

-If we ask him to get a diaper, he will go to his bedroom and get one. Then we tell him to lay down - he turns around and sits down in front of us.

-We got him a car floaty for Seven Peaks. He hates sitting in it at the park, but loves to sit and relax at the house.

-When I tell him to say please, he says "meee!!" That can get kind of annoying when he wants something really bad and says, "meee, meee, meeeee, meee!!!" ;)

-When asked to say thank you, he says "dankdu!"

-He loves saying "Uh-oh!"

- He loves to dump out his legos all over the floor and put the box on his head and walk around. It is so funny!

-He has an obsession for shoes or in his terms "sshhh" The other day I asked him to get me my white shoes. He went to my closet and picked out my white church shoes and I told him that I wanted my running shoes. So he went back and surprisingly got my white running shoes. I'm sure it was luck...or he is just really smart like his dad.

- He loves pistachios - he might get that from his mom.

- Mikah climbs on everything. He thinks it is so funny and does it so I get after him.

- Lately, when he waves he uses his thumb and pointer finger and does a little pinch wave.

-When he thinks something isn't good, he scrunches his nose. It is SO adorable.

-When he is hungry he grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen to open the door and then to the fridge to get something out.

-Anything that he thinks he can drink are called water "wawa!"

-He loves to make himself comfortable no matter where he is. For example: In the car a few weeks ago, he did this (check out his right leg)
-He loves grapes and bananas "nanas" and he can eat 2 pieces of pizza.

-He is still sleeping from 7PM to 7AM. He usually goes right to sleep when I put him in bed for naps and bedtime, once in awhile he struggles, but seriously - I'm SO lucky!

-My family went to San Fransisco last week and my sisters brought him back a little bear from Alcatraz and a pair of pajamas to match. I love them and he does too!
I love being this little man's mom. If all my kids are going to be this easy, I might be the next octamom ;) or have a TV show called 19 kids and counting.

No comments: