Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

This weekend we were able to go down to Cedar and visit Jordan's parents. It was really fun and nice to get away. Here are a few pictures of Mikah and I waiting for dad to get off work so we could leave.

Alyssa had a softball game this weekend and she did really well. She is the pitcher and is amazing! :D Her team won 15-0!! Here is Mikah and Alyssa after the game:Daddy and Mikah watching the game:
Alyssa batting:
Mikah and I at the game.
My first Mother's Day was wonderful. I woke up to Jordan bringing me breakfast in bed with little Mikah following him with a rose. It was perfect. Jordan and Mikah spoiled me. Jordan gave me tickets to the Tim McGraw / Lady Antebellum concert that is in July. I am SO excited. Mikah got me flowers, chocolate, a watch/bracelet and some liquid measuring cups.

Mikah hold/destroying one of the roses.
The watch :D Jordan did a good job picking it out :D
Aunt Caroline and Mikah:

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh love the watch and happy mother's day!

Megan said...

I agree - that watch is adorable!