Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lucky Me!!!

Yesterday, I was really lucky and won 4 tickets to the Playoff Jazz game last night. :D I was so excited. My little brother, MicKlane, and sister, McKenzie, came up last minute to go with us. MicKlane is a huge fan and was so excited. The game was a lot of fun and I was so happy that we came out on top. Now they need to beat the Lakers.

We had a few interesting experiences with a few drunk people on trax. Jordan will be posting about those sometime this week. Let's just say I heard a few words I hate hearing, WAY to many times and people are JERKS!! On a positive note - a guy told me I was beautiful. It made me feel good. He was drunk - but- hey, it made me smile. He asked if I was going to the Jazz game and I said, "Yes, with my husband!" He told me that husbands are overrated and I disagreed. I have the best hubby. Enjoy our pictures.

Waiting for trax:


On trax:
We finally made it to our seats. We were really high, but it was still really fun. Luckily there weren't any crazy drunk people sitting next to us. View from our seats:
Kenzie and I:

Kenzie and Klane:
All of us:
Here is Klane by the Jazz car:
The half time show was a dog show. They were amazing. They were doing back flips and catching frisbees like crazy.
Here is a really horrible picture, but there was a Jazz bear that was a midget. His number was 1/2 and I had to get a picture.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

How fun and yes you are beautiful!

Unknown said...

That looks way fun!! Soo cool that you won those!