I have come to the conclusion that.....
TIME FLIES!!!
I can't believe that my little Mikah is 9 months and crawling everywhere and saying a few words (kinda . . he says "ball" and when he is sad he says "mama"). It just feels like yesterday I was pregnant and couldn't wait for him to arrive. We will be going in for his 9 month appointment next week to see how much he weighs and see how much he has grown. He loves to eat pretty much everything. I am surprised that he isn't more of a chunk. If we are eating anything he wants some. He is starting to eat his veggies better, but still likes his apples best!
The other day it was somewhat nice outside so we went to the park for a short while. Now there is snow on the ground, sad day. I can't wait til it warms up outside!
1 comment:
he is darling mandy! sorry I totally spaced having a play date today! want to do it next week?? text or call and let me know what you think. have a good day!
Post a Comment