We had a ward activity last night at a skating rink. It was 80's themed (although there were only 4 couples who dressed up - boring ward ;} ) We had a lot of fun and I discovered how uncoordinated I am these days. Luckily I wasn't one of the two girls who got hurt, but I did feel pretty stupid trying to state - I couldn't turn. Here are a few pictures from the night.
Mikah enjoyed being pushed around the rink with dad!
The whole family!
Mikah and mommy!
Daddy and Mikah!
Adorable!
I'm trying to stay up - lol - it wasn't that bad - I'll blame it on the leggings.
I decided that I wasn't made to live in the 80's because my hair is STRAIGHT and I can't handle leggings, but my bangs sure did the trick! :D
4 comments:
In the "The whole family" picture Mikah looks drunk. What did you do to him?
Wow what a fun activity. Kind of strange how so many people got hurt though!
Wow. Bangs.
You guys looks awesome.
Post a Comment