Thursday, January 28, 2010

Surgery... Complete!!!!

This morning we went to the hospital bright dark and early at 6:30 for Mikah's surgery. Here we are waiting for the nurse to call us back to the OR. Grandma F gave him the adorable pj's to wear to the hospital. :D Thanks!!



Mikah was so good. The nurse was bragging to her co workers how good he was. Here he is getting his vitals before surgery.
Then we went to the room and got dressed in his hospital gown. He is so stinkin' cute!
After the surgery when he woke up, he was really upset. He finally fell asleep.
I LOVE this boy!
Here are his stitches.
They asked us to ice it as much as we could. He was okay with it at first but not anymore.
Ready to go home. He is himself now. He is the best baby!
This is right after he woke up, so happy!

Thanks for all your prayers and support. We love you!

7 comments:

Dustan and Jenessa said...

What a sweetheart! Looks like things went well!

Brianna said...

oh my gosh! The pictures of him in the hospital gown are so adorable! I'm so glad his surgery went well!

Helaman & Maija Haynie said...

He is so cute! Surgery is never fun, but when they handle it well it makes it so much easier on mom and dad! Glad everything went well!

Gina said...

So much to say! Firstly, the hospital garb is so cute. I guess I never thought about babies having to wear those too. Secondly, Ouch! Hope he keeps his hands away from his eyes while it heals! Thirdly..You said he fell asleep. Looks like Jordan fell asleep too! too early. Congratulations on being done.

Potters said...

Gina - No he wasn't sleeping he was just taking a sip of his big drink ;)

Two Thrifty Sisters said...

Hi,
I know y'all don't know me but I was checking out your blog and saw about your baby's surgery. He is so cute. I hope you kept the baby gown. When my daughter was born, she was so big, they had to put a pediatric gown on her instead of the infant onesie. I've always wished I had stolen that gown...:) Also, one of my friends baby had the exact same problem, above the eye and everything. Thought y'all might could relate. Keep up the good work on your blogs and hope he's back to his perfect self soon.
- Rachel Petty

Taylor Family said...

Oh seeing them in the hospital is so hard but I'm glad everything went well. He is such a cutie!