
Jordan and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary this past week. What a great two years. I can't believe we have a 7 month old baby and so much more! We went to dinner

and then came home and played with this:

that's right . . . Jordan got me a brand new SLR Camera. O and I. Love. It! I am still working on learning all the cool features, but I'm plan on starting my own photography business. So if any of you are interested in having me take pictures, let me know. I'd love to do family, engagements, baby, whatever you'd like. You can email me at mandyfarmer23@gmail.com or leave a comment. Thanks!
Here are a few pictures I have taken with the camera, I'll have more soon.


Mikah is getting more and more cute every day. This past week has been really hard. I have had migraines almost every day and we have been working on getting back into our routine. He has started to scoot. . he is not quite crawling yet. . thank goodness. I hope he takes his time. But he is very mobile without crawling.
No comments:
Post a Comment