Monday, December 21, 2009

Our Lives Lately......

Align Center
Mikah now has two teeth, and on multiple occasions I have tried to get a picture, and failed miserably. Mikah either tries to eat the camera or closes his mouth as soon as I snap it.















We went to the Opening Game for the Utah Flash. Bryon Russell and Michael Jordan were supposedto play 1-on-1 at half time, but Jordan didn't show. Many of you probably have heard about it. They played it like Michael was coming out and it ended up being some random black guy. I really didn't think it was going to happen but when they started trick us, I fell for it and I was disappointed. I was happy I got to see Russell, but wish Jordan would have showed up. (when I was little my sister, Michelle and I were obsessed with Russell it was so funny)





For Jordan's School Club closing social we went to Jump on it. It was really fun and Mikah enjoyed jumping and going down the slide.




My little sister, Macie got married on the 18th. It was a great day and we are so excited to have another boy in the family. When I get some pictures of the wedding day, I'll have to post them.

I just wanted to clarify about the previous temple post. I said "That is the first time I'd been back since Jordan and I got married about 2 years ago" - I meant to say, that this was the first time I'd been back to the Manti temple since we were married. We have been to the Provo temple multiple times since we have been married. Sorry for the confusion.

1 comment:

Gina said...

You were almost thought of as a temple-skipper. But then I remembered how you passed out, or almost passed out, in the temple. Phew, that was a close one.