Mikah is a half a year old - CRAZY!! Time goes by so fast. I can't believe Christmas is in just a few weeks. Luckily I have been done Christmas Shopping for a few weeks now :) - except Jordan's cause we all know how well I can keep a secret, so I'll be getting his in a few weeks.
I wanted to look back on my little man, Mikah and how much he has grown.
Here he is a few days old:
1 month:
2 months
3 months:
4 months:
5 months:
6 months
Yeah, he is getting a bit chubby, but we love it. His 6 month appointment isn't til the middle of the month, but I am guessing he weighs around 18lbs. Eating wise- he doesn't really like rice cereal very much but he does like sweet potatoes and applesauce so far. :)
I wanted to look back on my little man, Mikah and how much he has grown.
Here he is a few days old:
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment