I'm so excited! Next we'll help Jordan get through the program, and then we'll get him an internship at USAA, and then you'll love it down here and then you'll have to move to San Antonio because you like it so much, and then we'll find you a house in our neighborhood and then Mom and Dad will want to move down here because our two families are here and then it will be lots and lots of fun! Wooo...I'm tired now, too much excitement. Congrats though, that's awesome!
Mandy your baby is so cute! When are you going to bring him down to visit. We have a room and pack-in-play and everything for you to stay in. We would love to visit/play with you kids! Most of all we would love to meet the new kid on the block before school starts and I am too busy again. Call us sometime to play!
3 comments:
I'm so excited! Next we'll help Jordan get through the program, and then we'll get him an internship at USAA, and then you'll love it down here and then you'll have to move to San Antonio because you like it so much, and then we'll find you a house in our neighborhood and then Mom and Dad will want to move down here because our two families are here and then it will be lots and lots of fun! Wooo...I'm tired now, too much excitement. Congrats though, that's awesome!
Yay! That's happy. Now he can have a direction in life. Ü
Congratulations Jordan!!
Mandy your baby is so cute! When are you going to bring him down to visit. We have a room and pack-in-play and everything for you to stay in. We would love to visit/play with you kids! Most of all we would love to meet the new kid on the block before school starts and I am too busy again. Call us sometime to play!
Post a Comment