Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Just Can't Resist!!

Mikah is so so cute and I have to take pictures of him. He smiles a lot but when I put the camera in front of him he stops and looks at the camera with a question look on his face.

Here are a few of him doing "tummy time". He is getting so strong and when he gets upset he can almost turnover ;)





I love this outfit my old boss
gave me and Mikah looks so cute.


Lastly, from the front of Mikah it appears he is bald:

No worries though, he isn't. He's got a mullet!
Lucky kid ;)



3 comments:

Brianna said...

I just have to comment and let you know that your baby is ADORABLE! I bet it is so fun to dress him up and just play with him all the time!!!

Michelle said...

I love that little mullet! He's the cutest nephew I've ever had. :)

Ashlie Castle said...

Haha, Cooper has the exact same mullet problem :) How cute!